Friday, June 1, 2007

An overview of the garden


This is actually a picture that Maria requested, but I happened to already have one, so here it is. Meanwhile, in addition to my sedum matrona being eaten mysteriously, last night my geranium flowers were also consumed. At first I thought it was the darn cat that roams in my yard all the time and annoys me to death, but last night Mike saw a deer roaming in our neighbor's back yard, so now I'm thinking a deer might have ventured into the garden. If it did, I have to say that I'm really impressed, because my lot is extremely sloped, and rocky, and I can't imagine it would be an easy target for a deer, and that is the first time we have seen a deer anywhere near our neighborhood. I'm just hoping he or she doesn't get comfortable eating all my plants, because I have spent a lot of time and money on this garden!!

No comments: