Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lost without LOST

I don't know about anyone else, but I will be missing LOST all summer. The season ending was great, although I'm upset that they drowned one of my favorite characters. They also hinted that the future of the castaways is not going to be happy. I know I'm a little obsessed with happy endings, but I would like things to at least turn out o.k. for some of the people. I mean, if the leader of the group is contemplating suicide in the future, what does that mean for the rest of the people? I'm not liking that.

Anyway, it wasn't half as depressing as the season ending of Ugly Betty, and that is supposed to be a comedy! I watched it on vacation and was really upset with the way they ended it for the year. It wasn't really a typical cliffhanger- more like a plunge right off the top of the mountain. Argh.

Well, there aren't any more good shows to watch... that is until the Dead Zone season begins. I love that show!

No comments: