Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Return of the Deer



The deer returned today, and somehow I caught it. I mean, I caught it on film... or memory card, whatever. I was running around the house like a crazy person trying to find a working camera. We still haven't replaced the digital camera, and I gave my mom's back since my class ended. The video camera's battery was dead, and I couldn't find my purse with my cell phone... I grabbed the film camera, only to realize I had NO film... and finally decided to use the broken camera, because miraculously it still works if you hold the lens just right. Can you believe the deer actually stuck around long enough for me to get through all that AND snap this picture! He was just looking at me, like, "yea, you're nuts lady!" And I think he may be right.
If you click on the picture you can see it larger.

No comments: